Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Impulse

There are two teenage girls. They are getting ready for a school dance.

Pepper:  Did you really kiss my boyfriend?

Janice:  Im sorry I wasn't going to tell you but I thought you should know.

Pepper:  I can't believe this. How could you do this to me? HOW COULD HE?!

Janice:  Girl, its for the best. Atleast I told you. You should be thankful that I decided not to keep it behind your back.

Pepper:  YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!!! (sniff)

Janice:  I know I know...it was wrong. But I can't help it if I like Bobby too. Please forgive me.

Pepper:  Ya....right. DON'T TALK TO ME EVERY AGAIN! You can go to the dance with Bobby because im not going!

1 comment:

  1. Action: Janice wants her best friends boyfriend
    Conflict: Pepper won't be her friend anymore since she kissed Bobby. (the boyfriend)
    Event: Janice loses her best friend but now Bobby is available so she hopes he will go for her now that him and Pepper are over.

    Well....This script can definitely be improved. More detail definitely. Maybe a cat fight. We will see.

    ReplyDelete