Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you like girls think about shoes, like dancers think about moves, like boys think about boobs. I'm thinking about you like hair thinks about growing, like grandma's think about sewing, like dumb people think about not knowing. I'm thinking about you like shoes think about feet, like vegetarians think about meat, like dogs think about treats. I'm thinking about you like the poor thinks about money, like carrots think about bunnies, like comedians think about being funny. I'm thinking about you like spring thinks about flowers, like Austin thinks about powers. I'm think about you like clouds think about rain, like surgeons think about brains, like emo's think about pain. I'm thinking about you like cats think about mice, like asians think about rice, like hair thinks about lice.

No comments:

Post a Comment